Mini indoor family design SPA hot tub stone acrylic bathtub

Faucet: Not Included

Bathtub Accessory: Drainer

After-sale Service: Online technical support

Style: Freestanding

Material: Artificial Stone


Availability: In stock


Acrylic Freestanding Bathtub is a sleek soaker, so beautiful it beckons you to unwind. A focal point for its soft oval shape and high-gloss luster, gently sloped interior perfect for leaning back and relaxing.


Q1: What is your packaging method?

Usually, the sink is packed in a wooden box in a carton and bathtub with our LOGO on it. We can also customize the LOGO for you.

Q2: What are your payment terms?

T/T. 30% DP before production, the remaining 70% before shipment. We will show you the production and packaging photos before delivery.

Q3: Can you customize it for the market?

Yes, we have a customized R&D team. After receiving the customer's ideal/ drawing/ sample, we will provide professional development opinions. We can provide drawings and molds for each customer.  

Q4: What is your production preparation time?

It is usually 14-30 days after the order is confirmed and the deposit is received. The specific delivery time depends on the item and order quantity.


More Information
Manufacturer Ant Display Limited
Materials Artificial Stone
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Mini indoor family design SPA hot tub stone acrylic bathtub
Your Rating