When we go shopping, it is easy to find that many clothing stores have mannequins. Mannequins can better show the effect behind the upper body, and can also help customers see many details more easily. So it is very popular. There are many kinds of mannequins, female mannequins, male mannequins, and child mannequins. Today I mainly want to introduce female mannequins. After all, the types and styles of women's clothes tend to be much more than those of men. And most girls like to go shopping, so female mannequins are very common.
From the picture below, we can see a lot of mannequins with different actions, and any clothes can be displayed with them. Including dresses or tops and pants.
- Both hands and legs can be removed freely, and it is very convenient to change clothes.
- The head can be rotated 360°, and we can adjust it to our favorite angle.
- Easy to install, move and dismantle.
Made of PP food grade environmentally friendly plastic, non-toxic, odorless, low density, strength, and heat resistance are better than ordinary plastic materials.
How to install?
- Put the base K above the hole J of the bottom plate first, and then install the screws into the base K. Remember to tighten it.
- Align the raised part of the calf E with the groove of the thigh D, and rotate it clockwise, so that the calf and thigh are joined together, and they need to be tightened.
- Insert the oblique plunger L into the thigh D, and tighten the locking screw at the oblique plunger. Finally, insert the thigh and calf into the base G together.
- Tighten the waist plate connection 3 clockwise, and then clamp the upper body C of the plastic model tightly to the lower body of the plastic model.
- Put head A into the upper body of the plastic model. The head is magnetic, and it can be sucked together with the plastic model with a single twist.
- Connect arm G and arm F to the tail of the hand H and the tail of hand I, respectively, and finally insert the connected arm G and the tail of arm F into the upper body C of the model.